Sunday 4 March 2012

..ohh my bedroom!!!...nur amalina mahat

Baiduri 3!It is my lovely bedroom ever!I like living in it.I have adapted well to my bedroom.My bedroom is very large and has a 'L' shape,very unique,isn't it?haha!My bedroom is located on the second floor beside the administration buiding of our hostel.The bedroom has 15 single beds for each one of my roomates and I.The mattress are very comfortable for us to have a rest and absolutely for sleeping.Plus,the environment here is very peaceful and calm.My bedroom is the nearest dorm with the highway outside of our hostel.So that,we can see and hear many transports passing by in front of our hostel for every time and it makes me feel more enjoy living in this hostel.
Furthermore,the ceiling painted white and the colour of wall are devided by two which are pink on the top of the wall and white at the bottom of the wall.In addition,the floor is dominantly gray with white and black spots.There are four fans and ten lamps in my bedroom.I have a huge white locker to keep our things especially our clothes.There is an emergency door at the end of my 'L' shape bedroom.
Last but not least,I just want to say that I like my bedroom very much because of its facilities,strategic location and especially of my friendly and cheerful roommates.I will never forget my sweet memories that were happened in my unique bedroom.

No comments: