Friday 2 March 2012

My Bedroom - Anis Izatie

Assalamualaikum and hye everyone! 

I have a bedroom in my house and I share it with my sister. My bedroom is a place where I put a lot of things and the place where I rest in. It is a part of my life because I love to spend my time in my bedroom. The wall is purple in colour and it is my favourite colour. I have a queen sized bed with a comforter on it which is pink, purple and white colour. Furthermore, next to the bed there is my study table which I put my file, homeworks and others. Opposite to my bed there is a dressers to keep all my studies books, my souvenirs and all my stuffs. Besides, there is also a small wooden table with a radio on it so whenever I enter my room I will switch on the radio which reminds me of a day of listening to music. Next to the radio, there is a dressing table which I use everyday to make up. Thus, the things that I will always see when I enter the room is my family's photo frame and I love the photo very much. It reminds me to the past memories that I have had. Lastly, I love my bedroom very much.

No comments: