Sunday 4 March 2012

MY BEDROOM :)

Everyone have their own bedroom so do i. To me bedroom is the place that i can put all my secret things without  any worried. My bedroom wall was painted with milky pink of colour so that i will keep calm and peace whenever i came in. My bed is in queen size and it places in the middle of my bedroom. My bedsuit was hot pink while my blanket and pillow was soft green with some design on it and also not to forget my pink patrick. I really love it. I also have two wardrobe so that i can put all my clothes and other things such like sneakers, wedges and scarf in it. My study table is on the left side of my bed. In front of my bed there is my make-up table. I also have my own private room which is toilet in my bedroom so that i dont have to share with my other family members. On the wall there is the photo of my sister and i in the big white frame.




Nur Athirah Ratna Saari...

No comments: