Saturday 3 March 2012

my lovely bedroom : Amira Husna Zakaria


        My bedroom is the best place for me to spend time with myself. The walls are salmon-pink with a white double sized bed in the corner of the room. There is a bedside table on the right of my bed with a white alarm clock that wakes me up every morning and small lamp on it too. The dressing table with a mirror is next to the bedside table. It is the place where I usually motivate myself (in front of the mirror) whenever I feel down. There is also a window on the other side of my bed that I use to gaze the moonlight and sparkling star during night while waiting myself to fall asleep. The window gives good ventilation throughout my bedroom so that it is as fresh as the morning air all the time. There is also a big pearly white wardrobe opposite to my bed and a cherry red desk next to it. All my books are arranged neatly on the bookcase near to the desk. My bedroom is free from any stress related items such loud bumping radio, or a noisy television. This will ensure that my relaxation time with my own-self in the room is not been interrupted by those things. My bedroom is the most ideal place to be for me.

No comments: