Saturday 3 March 2012

....my bedroom... Hafiz Zambri...

   My bedroom? Same like other people they have their own bedroom. Usually, bedroom is a private place but mine is not private yet because everyone of my family members will gather in the room. We will spend our free time together in the gigantic room. 


  I love my bedroom very much. My bedroom is the main bedroom in my house, so it is large in size. The walls were painted with tarnish color. My bedroom was decorated by my older sister. She decorated the room with English style. There is a double bed at the corner of the room and covered with greenish bedclothes. 


  Next to the bed, there is a greyish cupboard which is fulled with my clothes. In opposite of my bed, there is a desk study. A lot of revision books and stationery were arranged neatly on it. Lastly, my bedroom really brings a lot of peaceful to my family and I.

No comments: