Sunday 4 March 2012

Describing Bedroom by Muhamad Syahidan bin Ismail


My bedroom’s area is about 4 metre length and 5 metre width. Actually, the bedroom was my grandfather’s, but after he passed away, the room is belonging to me. In the room, there is a king size bed. There is also an old cupboard that I used to keep my clothes. The cupboard has already since I was small. Until now, the cupboard is still being used. In my bedroom, there is also a small table that I used to study and do my homework. It is a handmade table that its made by my father. The colour of the room is blue. At the entrance of the room, there is a curtain that I used to cover my bedroom when I do not close the room’s door. The doors use a light bulb to lighting the door when night or dark. There is also a window so sunshine can get into my room so I can save electricity. The room does not have ceiling so if rain, it will be so noisy. When afternoon, the room will be quite warm but when night it will be quite cold.

No comments: