Sunday 4 March 2012

Nabil's Luxury Room by Nabil Fikri


       Everyone have their own bedroom . All bedroom have different design, colour and arrangement but all that is not necessary because the most important things is, it makes us feel more comfortable, chill and peacefull . For example , my bedroom does make me feel peace and comfortable. When you go to my hause , you can know my room because there is a sign of my name on the door . My bedroom is white cream in colour and the floor is made from plain white tiles. When you enter my room , first thing you will see is a study table where I usually study . On the wall in front of my table there is a small board where I wrote all my assignment that is given by my teacher and I also wrote my timetable on it. When there is a table, there must be a chair . My chair is an office chair . It is blue in colour . It is really soft and comfortable. Sometimes, I don’t realise that I already fall asleep on it while I’m doing my homework or studying. Next, my bed is about two metres long and it is a single bed. It is my favourite place where I usually spending my time . But I will make sure my bed always clear and tidy . There is also a window in my bedroom that makes the air to flow in, thus makes my bedroom refreshing and chilly. Beside my bedroom is my bookcase. I usually put all books that are related to school in it. I arrange all my books by sequent so that is  easier for me to recognise the book and I make it easier for my family member to search for it and even an outsider can know what type of books it is. Last but not lease, is my cupboard. I have two wooden cupboard . It width is about two metre and I put all my cloth in it and there is a poster on it .

No comments: