Sunday 4 March 2012

MY BEDROOM BY FITRIANI LAHARUDDIN !

My bedroom is the best place that I love to spend my own time. I don’t have to share the bedroom with someone else because my sister only one year old. My bedroom is in yellow and white in colour. There is two cupboard which is one is for my clothes and one for my naughty brother’s toys. I also have a queen-size bed with pink bed sheets. There is also a study table that my mother bought it for me since I am in standard two. There are some wall decorations based on Disney characters. A lot of dolls and teddy bears that arranged neatly on a shelf at the side of my bedroom. Curtain that I used for my window is green with flowery design on it. I think that is all I can describe about my cute bedroom. Any of my girls classmate who would like to come to Sabah, you are invited to stay in my house. 

No comments: