Saturday 3 March 2012

....my bedroom.....norsahira yaacob

Do you ever wonder why certain places mean so much to certain people?when i think of my bedroom,i feel so happy because my bedroom is one of the place in my house that very relax and comfortable.I can relax myself and make feel good when i stay at my bedroom.Another important of my bedroom is i can go there when i want privacy.
In my bedroom,there are many furniture.I have a double bed with four pillows and my favourite comforter.All that things will be my friends when i feel tired and want to sleep.My comforter is very soft and warm.It is make me so relax.I have a large mickey's mouse pillow that i love very much.I can't sleep without it.I have used that pillow since form 1.
Other furniture that i have is dressing table at side of my bedroom.I keep all my perfumes and other things there.At my dressing table,it has a mirror that i always use before going out.The colour of my dressing table is black so it make me easy to clean it after i use it.
My bedroom's colour is pink.I love pink very much!.That colour make me so relax and peace especially when i feel stress.Because of that,i really love my bedroom.Nobody can take it from me!.However,i like to share my bedroom to the other person because i want they feel what i feel.I LOVE MY BEDROOM VERY MUCH.

No comments: