Friday 2 March 2012

MY BEDROOM (NOOR SARINA)

Generally, bedroom is a private room where people usually sleep for the night or relax during the day,  and that’s the reason my bedroom is my favorite room in the house.  I enjoy my bedroom. My walls are brown and cream in colour. I  like this color because it is easy to match things. I have a wooden bedroom suit. I have a single size bed, a nightstand, a study table, a medium; wooden bookshelf and two dressers. They all match. The comforter on my bed is usually brown or pink. My nightstand comes in handy for storing my midnight snack and drink. The two dressers give me more space to hold my collection of t-shirts. The wooden bookshelf keeps my novels, comics, reference books, magazines and anime CDs.

My favorite thing about my bedroom is the decorations. I also have many trophies and certificates in my room that describe what sports and other activities that I participate in. My favorite decoration in my room is my board. I have all my memories from my junior year. This is the decoration in my room that describes me the most.  I love my room so much more now that I get to decorate it myself. I have lots of picture frames sitting in my room with memories that my friends and I have made throughout the years, also, the memories of my family and I have travelled to. The decorations in my room help to make me happy when I am in a bad mood, especially the air conditioner, it can calm me down quickly. I have always enjoyed my room. It has always been my favorite room of my house because it describes so many aspects of my life.




No comments: