Sunday 4 March 2012

MY BEDROOM BY NUR ALIFAH ILYANA OTHMAN




Well, I will try to describe my bedroom, although it's a little bit difficult because it's a bit chaotic. 
First,my favourite colour is orange,so i painted my bedroom in yellow colour because when i combine yellow and orange its look very beautiful.I painted the wall yellow so that i can use an orange veil and curtain.Then,
in my bedroom,i have two cupboard. The maroon cupboard is for me meanwhile the brown cupboard is use to keep my late father's clothes.In front of my bed there is my computer desk.I use the computer desk as my desk study.At my bed always has comics and magazines that i read before i went to sleep.At the corner of my bed, there is a teddy bear to accompany me.


Bedroom is my favourite place.I love my bedroom so much because i've spent a lot of my time in my bedroom.Bedroom is the place that i use to cry when i fight with my bestfriends and when the time that my father pass away two years ago.But now,i rarely use my bedroom because since my father pass away,i has to sleep with my mother at front of television.Eventhough,i don't sleep in my bedroom,i still use the room as the study room.My bedroom is still my favourite place and i love it so much.



No comments: