Sunday 4 March 2012

MY BEDROOM (NOR ATIKA BINTI MUSBAH)


        Bedroom can be describes as a room for sleeping. However, for me, bedroom is not just for sleeping but a place where I can get my privacy to do anything I like such as dancing, singing and others. Since my childhood years, I always dream to have a very good, nice and comfortable bedroom. But, as my beloved house is small and has only three bedrooms, I need to share my bedroom with my fourth sister.
        Actually, I don’t have any bedroom. My mother and I used to sleep in front of the television. As I am becoming a teenager, my mother told me to share bedroom with my sister. Well, my bedroom is not like what I always dream. It is just nice for me and my sister. It is a medium-sized bedroom. There is one queen bed and one cupboard, where I put my clothes and personal things inside it.
        As my sister love purple very much, the wall of our bedroom is painted with purple colour and I just accept it eventhough I don’t like purple. The queen bed is covered by a pink bedclothes and comforter and again I just accept it as I don’t like pink too. Usually, in girl bedroom, there will be teddy bear everywhere even one. The weird thing is there is no teddy bear or doll on our bed as we don’t like it.
        There is a picture of beautiful scenery hanging on the wall of our bedroom and there are some purple flower hanging on it too. There is also a long mirror hanging on the wall next to our bed. My mother sews a beautiful flowered curtain for our bedroom. Eventhough, I need to share my bedroom with my sister, I love my bedroom so much.

No comments: