Saturday 3 March 2012

MY BEDROOM..BY NURFATIN UMIRA BINTI A.RAHIM

For me, bedroom is the most special space in a house. I enjoy my bedroom because it describes me. The things that describe me the most in my room are the wall colours, bedroom suit, and the decorations. My bedroom is just simple but i think it totally perfect for me. I have a medium-size bedroom which i own it since i was kid. Let me start with the wall colour. At first, my bedroom was fully painted with pink colour, but after my sister's wedding about three years ago, my dad re-painted it to green. the ceilings has the flower motives on it. The curtain is dark green in colour which my dad made it by himself.

My bedroom is completely furniture which consists of a dressing table, closet and a small table beside my queen-size bed. The dressing table is in front of my bed which i put all my 'girl's stuff' there such as my make-up, accessories and perfumes. My bed sheath is sometimes in green and sometimes in pink, it depends on time. I have a teddy bear and big Patrick which i put on my bed, of course to accompany me during my bed time. There are the collection of magazines and a small teddy bear which i put on the small table beside my queen-size bed. The closet is in white and black in colour and i keep all my dresses and clothes there.

As I stay in hostel since form 1, i rarely can take care of my bedroom. My bedroom is the last thing I see before I fall asleep every night and the first thing I catch sight of when I awaken. There is something special about the seclusion of a bedroom. Of all places, this is the one setting that is completely your own. Of course, it describing the real of the owner.

No comments: